To promote films made in Southeast Asia and in Asia Dialogue Partners, the Bangkok ASEAN Film Festival has selected 12 outstanding films from ASEAN countries as well as from China, South Korea, Japan and India.
- One Second by Zhang Yimou (2020, China)
- Barbarian Invasion by Tan Chui Mui (2021, Malaysia)
- Belle by Mamoru Hosoda (2021, Japan)
- Genus, Pan by Lav Diaz (2020, The Philippines)
- Goodbye Mister Wong by Kiyé Simon Luang (2020, Laos, France)
- In Front of Your Face by Hong Sangsoo (2021, South Korea)
- A Night of Knowing Nothing by Payal Kapadia (2021, France, India)
- The Edge of Daybreak by Taiki Sakpisit (2021, Thailand, Switzerland)
- Tiong Bahru Social Club by Tan Bee Thiam (2020, Singapore)
- Vengeance is Mine, All Others Pay Cash by Edwin (2021, Indonesia, Singapore, Germany)
- White Building by Kavich Neang (2021, Cambodia, France, China, Qatar)
- Yuni by Kamila Andini (2021, Indonesia, Singapore, France, Australia)
The films will be screened during December 8-13, 2021, at SF World Cinema, CentralWorld and Paragon Cineplex, Siam Paragon.